As we prepare for the next conference, April 22-26, 2018 in Vegas, we start to prepare and vote for the submissions and get started with preparing content and visuals to make the conference a success once again.
We will be sending a more detailed agenda in the coming few weeks.
As always, we will continue to present on topics of interest to our members:
- FAHRCS (Financial Accounting Hub Reporting Cloud Service)
- Subledger Accounting (SLA)
- Legal Entity usage (and Inter/Intracompany) in Oracle R12
- Co-existence with EBiz R12 and ERP Cloud
- Pro-active support and the new functionalities
- Period Close functionality within ERP Cloud and the EPM Cloud/Hyperion connection
- We will continue to focus on Cloud with the following —
- ERP Cloud GL and the reporting capabilities
- Blockchain or Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT)
- Fusion Accounting Hub & Fusion Accounting Hub Cloud Reporting